Will Cowper's fluid outside vagina and in contact with clitoris result into pregnancy?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - May 2013
May 2013
Question
can you advise if you can get pregnant from cowpers fluid outside the vagina, well if it comes in contact with clitores
Posted Wed, 5 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 5 hours later

The possibility of pregnancy in your case depends on:
-The presence of spermatozoa in the pre-ejaculate fluid. Sometimes few spermatozoa can be seen in pre-ejaculate fluid.
-The period of menstrual cycle. If you are around the period of ovulation the possibility of pregnancy increases.

So though the possibility of pregnancy is less, the risk cannot be completely eliminated.
If you are not in your fertile period then the possibility is almost nil.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.