What could be the side effects of taking 3 Dolo 650 tablets at the same time?

Hi, I have 3 dolo 650 tablets at a time last night.Please let me know what would be serious complication.Do i need to visit hospital.
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Prasad 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Complications are unlikely.. Detailed Answer: Hi, Paracetamol (Dolo) is considerably a safe drug. The toxic doses widely vary between individuals. On an average most individuals are able to tolerate a dose of 4gm in a day. Therefore I don't think you would experience undue events after 3 x 650mg tablets. You need not be worried. Avoid taking any more paracetamol. Use antacids such as mucaine gel 5ml before food for couple of days. You can report to a doctor if you experience abdominal pain, nausea, dizziness or bleeding from any surface. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards