Trouble maintaining erection, ejaculating quickly, Cialis and Viagra ineffective. Any information?

Urologist
Question
Good Morning,
I'm a 30 year old man, who has had trouble maintaining an erection my whole life. I have been to the doctor’s office multiple times to try and get help. However, it seems like the urologist I visit only wants to prescribe me drugs like: Cialis, & Viagra. I have not really noticed any results from these drugs, & am extremely frustrated with my issue. I'm not obese, I do not suffer from any major illnesses that I know of. I exercise at least 2-3 times a week & do not do any drugs. I drink socially, mostly on the weekends. I don't remember ever waking up w/a morning erection in my life. I can achieve a "semi" erection for a short period of time, but for whatever reason it doesn't last. It seems like I ejaculate extremely fast when this happens as well. Over the years this has taken a pretty large tole on me mentally, as well as stress any relationships I have had. I'm desperate for help, but not sure what else I can do. Obviously I'm sure it's hard to help w/o doing your own tests, but any info or insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 10 hours later
Hi
Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX
I went thro your unfortunate history and my thoughts on these are....
1. Kindly check if the doc has given a full dose of the medicines u r taking.
2. There is a new one called UDENAFIL and i t is worthwhile attempting that as well.
3. KIndly take a counselling session by a psychologist or a psychiatrist.
4. Try VACUUM ERECTION DEVICE, which though might cause little unnatural erection, might suit u.
5. The last option is PENILE PROSTHESIS.
Hope i ve helped u. Kindly get back for doubts if any....
Get well soon, regards
Dr GS.