Ask a psychiatrist

. Get your answer in 3 easy steps
navigation bread crumb
Please wait...

149 Doctors Online

Email address:
Continue to Consult
By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions
Reports and Images :
In case you have reports or images to share with the doctor, you can upload them in the next page.
Customer feedback (last week)
98% Satisfied customers
Doctors waiting to answer your question
Dr. David Bienenfeld
Experience: 36 years
Dr. J. Clive Spiegel
Experience: 18 years
Dr. A. Deshmukh
Experience: 14 years
Dr. U. Gauthamadas
Experience: 34 years
Dr. Sudhir Hebbar
Experience: 21 years
Dr. Susanta Padhy
Experience: 16 years
Dr. Andrew Rynne
Family Physician
Experience: 46 years
Dr. Ram Choudhary
Internal Medicine
Experience: 13 years
Dr. Ada B. Dickinson
Experience: 28 years
...and 15,000+ more Doctors from across the world
Ask a Psychiatrist for consultation/discussion about stress, anxiety-depression, insomnia, chronic pain or headache, obsessions and compulsions, mental retardation, dementia, mood disorders and all mental illness etc.

Recent Answers by Psychiatrist

I have been taking rivotril .5 mg for over 5 years. I am 41 years old male diabetic with hypertension . Both are controlled well. I am unable to sleep without rivotril. Is it OK to continue... View full conversation »
What our users say
Great job. Fast and very easy to understand. Thank you. I wish you were in my area so I could have you as my primary Doctor.
«Previous || Next »
Employers who trust us