Tired, no energy, weight gain, no sex drive. Normal testosterone level range?

I am 54 and have a testosterone level of 380. I am tired, lifeless, I watch what I eat and still gain weight, no sex drive, no engergy, poor sleep.
What is the range for bottom and top for testosterone in men and what is a good healthy normal?
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 56 minutes later

The normal testosterone levels in men is usually between 250-800 ng/dl. With age,the levels usually fall.

I dont believe that your symptoms of weight gain, less energy, etc., are due to low testosterone levels.

You should get a full health check up done. Blood sugars, thyroid levels, hormonal imbalance, sleep disorders etc should be checked out.

I encourage you to consider consulting a doctor for a complete physical. You may also get these test done under their guidance.

I hope this answer is helpful and informative. Should you have any more concerns, feel free to post them here.