Suffering with psychogenic ED, taking cialis. Any other medicine that can be use for better results?

Question
hi
I am 29 years old unmarried male suffering from Psychogenic ED. In order to combat that ,i am using cialis 10mg ,Argin and Staminol ultra(A GNC product containing yohimbe 50mg,Horny Goat Weed ,Ginseng and others). It works pretty fine.
But i have following concerns:-
1) First of all i am worried about cardio side effects possible with cialis 10mg.since i use to get satisfactory erections with cialis 10 mg only.I dont have any Physical,Heart,BP ,blood sugar problem.My ECG,Penile doppler,Testosterone,cholestrol and fastening blood sugar tests are perfectly fine. And nor do i have the history of any heart disease in my family.I havent experienced any side effects with cialis 10mg yet.But still i am worried that i might develop any cardiovascular disease since i am using cialis 10 mg after every 36 hours for past 2 months.And have the plans to continue the same for long term. Kindly address my concern.
And if there is any risk then kindly suggest any ayurvedic or some other medicine ,that could be taken along with cialis to minimize the cardiovascular side effects.
2) Apart from this i can masturbate and my all physical tests are perfectly fine. I would like to mention that this performance anxiety ED started 2 years before only. Since i am quite yound and prior to that i never faced any problem and had a good sex life.so i use to get a guilt feeling ,whenever i use cialis 10mg. since previously i never used any pill. Hope you understand.
3) I have heard that there is a new drug named Zoraxel(Rexahnn Pharmaceuticals) that will specially going to address performance anxiety without any cardio side effects. Can u tell me when is this medicine going to hit the market?
4) I have heard that there is a new ED treatment availaible as Vaitaros cream(free from cardio side effects). Can i use that?
5) Is there any ayurvedic medicine or any other medicine that could be used in combination with cialis 10mg for better results?
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 57 minutes later

I have gone through your query. Thanks for sharing your concern.

As you have mentioned that you are suffering from psychogenic erectile dysfunction, the best treatment is counselling to overcome performance anxiety. Still, if you want to use Cialis and similar drugs, you can take it as long as you want, since you don't have any cardiac and other problems.

Zoraxel is a new drug which the manufacturing company claims to be free of major side effects and acts on central nervous system. But, better wait till it gets clearance from USFDA and Indian agencies.

Variratos which contains topical alprostadil, acts very fast and gives erection due to local vasodilator effect. This is more suitable for aged and patients suffering from cardiac and other medical diseases.
But again, I am not sure whether this drug is approved in USA or India.

I am not an expert in Ayurvedic medicines but, I can recommend drugs containing shilajeet.

Hope this clarifies your concerns.

Follow-up: Suffering with psychogenic ED, taking cialis. Any other medicine that can be use for better results? 1 hour later
hi doctor

thanks a lot for your response.so kindly question my two queries:-
1) What i undesrtand from your response,is that i can continue to take cialis for a long time,as needed. Since i am not not having any existing cardiac disease,so i am unlikely to develop any cardio vascular disease due to use of cialis.Is it correct?

2) My other question is regarding Argin.There are two options in market :-
a) Argin (L Arginine)
b) Argipreg(L Arginine + Proanthocyanadin). Which one shall i use? And how many hours before the sexual activity the L Arginine should be taken?

3) My last question is still unanswered. Is there any cardioprotective medicine that could be used in conjunction with cialis,just to prevent the cardiovascular side effects. If any. kindly advice.

Answered by Dr. Chandan Choudhary 45 minutes later
Thanks for the follow up.

Once you have tolerated cialis and you are not having any major disease, I don't think you will have any problem.
Better choose arginine with proanthocynadin which has got anti oxidant effect.

I do not know about any other cardio protective agents which can be taken along with cialis.