Multiple lumps, face swelling, ears ringing, coughing, difficulty swallowing food. What could be wrong with me?

So many symptoms , overwhelming

Lump on back of neck to right of spine
Knot or lump on front of neck at midline to the left
Swollen where the collar bone meets at chest
Swollen above right and left collarbone also
Glands under jawbone tender on left side
Swelling in underside of forearm off center torwards the wrist
Lump just above right bicep
Swollen on sides of face near ear and swelling goes into neck area
Ears ringing most of time
Cough for about two years, gradually getting worse
I have difficulty swallowing and food gets caught daily and liquids becoming difficult to swallow also
Loss of appetite, lost 70 pounds since XXXXXXX bcause i eat so little or nothing at all for days
On and off vision blurry usually come and go with headaches
Tender abdomen when pushed on
Swollen on the lower back on left and right side of spine
Numbness widespread on upper body from waist up
Headaches, some are severe and last 2-3 days
Cant breath deeply, shallow quick breathing becoming more and more frequent even when resting
Always tired but hard to go to sleep and get up multiple times thru night to urinate
All symptoms (except cough) have been around since XXXXXXX and gradually getting worse
Been to GI , he stretched my esophagus and said digestive all inflamed but no diagnosis
Been to gynacologist and everything clear there
What could be wrong with me? And what kind of doctor should i see?
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Shiva Kumar R 15 hours later

From the description it looks like you have problems like multiple non-tender lumps all over the body, significant weight loss, anorexia, chronic cough, tinnitus, headaches with visual blurring, sensory loss over the upper torso and nocturia.

Multiple lumps could be lymph nodes or inflammatory soft tissue lumps or bony outgrowth. In the presence of loss of appetite, weight loss and increased frequency of urination, possibility of Diabetes needs consideration. If not diabetic one needs exclusion of chronic infections, immune-suppression problems and good clinical examination and consultation from Physician is vital at this point of time to exclude serious problems. You need blood tests, chest x-ray, USG (ultrasound) abdomen and probably biopsy from the lumps for tissue diagnosis.

I thank you again for submitting the query. Hope, I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries, I will be available to answer them.

Dr Shiva Kumar R.
Consultant Neurologist & Epileptologist