How to get rid of premature ejaculation ?

How to get rid off Premature ejaculation (PE) ? I am a man ejaculates earlier than my wife reaches to climax?
I am trying some ayurvedic medicins but don't see any improvement.

Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 27 hours later

Various psychological causes for premature ejaculation can be : alcohol abuse, some ongoing issues with your partner, performance anxiety, stress at work, carrying occupational worries home, spending less time in fore play are commonly noticed. Try to address them one by one with the help of a Psychiatrist / Counselor in your area.

You need to get a random blood sugar test too.

Plus understanding and educating yourself and your partner about various stages of sexual cycle and then controlling or timing the orgasm accordingly will also help your problem. There are some tested techniques employed during sexual intercourse like START STOP and SQUEEZE technique. It would be better if you can physically XXXXXXX a proper counselor / Psychiatrist who can demonstrate it well. You should practice it for few times to learn it better. All these can be embarrassing but this how you need to learn.

Additionally, taking long acting SSRI group of drugs like fluoxetine or dapoxetine will delay the ejaculation. I am not sure how does the ayurvedic drugs work. The above recommendations are purely on scientific evidence.

Hope this will give some light

I am available for further discussion

Good luck