How to get rid of clear and yellow heat bumps on buttocks?

Question to get rid of clear and yellow heat bumps on butts
Posted Sat, 15 Sep 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kruti 6 hours later

Thanks for posting your query. I am glad to be of assisting you.

Heat bumps on the buttocks are folliculitis which is a bacterial infection of the skin. These are caused by bacteria called staphylococcus aureus. Recurrent infections are caused because there is a constant presence of bacteria within the crack of the butt.

To treat these you need to apply bactroban cream twice a day to the lesions for 2 weeks and within the crack of the butt for one week, every month for 3 months.
This will help in treating and prevention of folliculitis.

You will require a prescription from your local doctor for bactroban.

Since you mentioned 'clear bumps' do you mean fluid filled? If yes, could you please post a picture here?

I await the pictures and or follow up queries which you may have; please let me know if you have any queries.