How long does it take for Percocet to show up?

Infertility Specialist
How long does it take for Percocet to show up in a us?
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later

Percocet contains a combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone. Oxycodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of oxycodone.

Percocet starts acting with in 10 to 15 minutes of consuming tablet. So pain reduction starts by 15 minutes of consuming tablets.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: How long does it take for Percocet to show up? 1 hour later
Thanks, when after taken the pill will it show up on a urine test
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 18 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

After taking the pill, it will show up in urine between 30 to 60 minutes. It is detectable in urine upto 3 days after taking pill.

Hope I have answered your query. Please close the discussion if I have answered all your queries. Yet, if I have missed out on any other concerns, let me know.

Wish you good health.