Head is hurting badly. Took stadol nasal spray but no relief. Suggest the treatment?

My head is hurting badly and I have two rescue medicines. The stadol nasal spray did not work will my percocet or ad avian have any chance. I have runout of my relpax. Thanks.
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Percocet will surely help;consult your doctor also

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing in.

I understand you are in desperate need of medication to relieve you of your headache, but I would like to first inform you that self-prescribing is always a risk, and would best prefer you visit your doctor or at least inform him/her before taking any of the above mentioned pain killers.

Now answering your question, percocet is quite strong and should surely help in treating your headache as it is usually used to treat moderate-severe pain.

I hope this information helps. Do report to a doctor if you can, or take percocet for now and visit your prescribing doctor at the earliest for a refill of your replax medication; which is best for treating migraines.

Wishing you speedy relief.