Having bleach smell in nose, sinus pain, nausea and dizziness. What is this?

my daughter is in europe travelling and has text me she has a bleach smell in nose, sinus pain, nausea and dizziness. what can I tell her to do? is there anything she can do her self or OTC
Posted Mon, 1 Oct 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 15 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
For sinus pain she can take analgesic decongestant tablet like Tab.Sinarest 3-4 times daily. Water vapor inhalation twice a day will also help. She may require antibiotic also.
For nausea and dizziness, she can take Tab Domeperidone thrice daily.
As soon as possible, she should consult an ENT specialist for checkup and proper treatment.
Thanks for trusting XXXXXXX and posting your query.
Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.
If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.
With good wishes,
Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma