Having back pain, tenderness in breasts, frequent urination, dizzy and fatigue after periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Mar 2013
First, last period i thought im pregnant cause almost i had all symptoms but not vomiting...
I had my last period on the 17th of april and it was late for 8 days... it continued for 5 days light and less blood not like i used to always heavy with clots....
Right after my period.. started to feel back pain, tenderness and tingling in my breasts, frequent peeing, dizzy, fatigue, some tinglings down in vagina, mood isnt stable, and sleeps alot like more than 12 hours per day..
Adding to this im suffering from cramps and bloating in lower abdomen, constipation, and lots of liquids with no smell or color...

I had a urine test one day before my period it was negative.. shall i do a blood test or its too late... or its not pregnancy at all????

I gaind 2 kilos and im eating alot of chocolate...
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 16 days later
If your cycles were regular, then you were 7 days overdue when you did a pregnancy test.
That is not too early.
A urine pregnancy test is 97 % reliable in confirming a pregnancy.
It might be equivocal in case it is a failed pregnancy or an ectopic pregnancy.
You can take a blood test to confirm whether there is a pregnancy or not.
All your symptoms sound like pregnancy, but they are not confirmatory.
All the best.