Have diabetic Neuropathy condition in feet. Taking Gabantin, Aldonil and Pramipex. Have uric acid and high cholesterol

Dear Doctor,
I have diabetic Neuropathy condition in the Feet, since Sept. 2012.I am 64 years, Male and also have history of Hypertension.I do have acidity frequently. I am taking Gabantin 300 mg/3 times a day, Aldonil 1/day, Pramipex 0.375 ER 1/day, Telma H -1/day, Fenofibrate 1/day for Triglcerides(level is 378), Zyloric(for Uric Acid level 7.9), Zoryl 1 in the morning for Sugar and Janumet 1 in the night for Sugar, plus A-Z multivitamin.
Lately the stool is dark and constipated.I checked up for Occult Blood which was Negative. Also last two days I am having light stomach ache.
Pl. advise .
Posted Sat, 6 Jul 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You have multiple health related issues and my advise would be that first of all you have a good physical exam by a XXXXXXX physician of your locality and undergo basic investigations if not done yet.
Your medicines are appropriate and should be continued, just note in connection to Telma-H that it can be taken only if you have a serum Creatinine less than 3 and potassium less than 4.
Your triglycerides and uric acid are pretty high.
Reducing weight, avoid fried foods and non veg foods and a regular aerobics exercises would help you most.
You can continue Zyloric till these measure start working and then you could stop it.
Stomachache may be a discomfort of constipation, an infection, or a dyspepsia.
You should get evaluated in person for getting more insights into this issue.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!