Have been prescribed Oosure and Ovigyn after USG. Will it affect in conceiving?

hi I am 36 years old and not yet married. I had undergone few tests recently to check my AMH,thyroid test,USG of lower abdomen etc. I am not detected PCOS but there are slight symptoms as per USG Report. So doc has prescribed me Oosure and Ovigyn D daily after breakfast and dinner till i get pregnant. I just wanted to know is it ok and will it not affect me in the future for conceiving. Thanks Sg
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: will not affect in conceiving Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for using XXXXXXX I went through the query and understood your concern. Be relaxed. You can continue these drugs as this will help in regularizing the ovulation and in the mean time help in the management of PCOS. Once you get married you can conceive without any problem. But need to follow up your doctor regularly for monitoring. Since you are 36 now I advice you to marry and conceive as early a possible. With aging the development of health issues may increase. Hope this information is helpful to you. Feel free to ask if any health related query and I will be glad to answer them. Wish you good health. Regards