Had unprotected insertive oral sex. What are the chances of having HIV?

General Surgeon
10 years ago I had unprotected insertive oral sex with a stripper. It lasted all of 3-5 seconds. I then got out of there. I have read you cannot get hep b from this exposure. My doctor did not even test me for it. He tested other STDs. I was all worried about HIV and got tested for that. I never thought about anything else. Now I am freaking out again. Please help.
Posted Fri, 24 Aug 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Rajat Gupta 2 hours later

There are chances of getting Hepatitis B by this exposure too. Please get yourself tested for HbsAg (Hepatitis B surface Antigen) to rule out the same.

You mentioned that the episode was 10 yrs back. I assume you have not had any problem since then. Your reports have also come negative.

When was the last time you got your blood tests done?

I would like to know, what exactly your reports said.

Awaiting your reply.

Dr. Rajat Gupta