Found bulky and anteverted uterus. Feeling abdominal discomfort with burning vagina. Remedy?

Mar 2013
the ultrasound report say that the uterus is bulky and anteverted. I feel uncomfort in my lower abdomen along with a burning sensation in my vagina and feet.
Posted Wed, 13 Mar 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 45 minutes later
Thank you for your health query.

May I request you to attach the complete ultrasound report in order for me to be able to assist you better ?

Just a bulky uterus on ultrasound is nothing to worry about. It is mostly an occasional finding.
However, it could be because of conditions like adenomyosis, endometrial hyperplasia, uterine fibroids etc, which require medical / surgical treatment.
Hence, I need to evaluate the complete report.
Regarding vaginal burning , I think it is because of your age, as you are approaching the peri menopausal age group.
Due to fluctuations of hormones, there is vaginal dryness and burning. For this, the diagnosis has to be confirmed by a gynecologist, and by appropriate hormonal tests. After that, you can use creams like Evalon ( estrogen containing ) cream for local application and lubricants for intercourse.
Another reason for vaginal burning could be vaginal / pelvic infections. This is more likely considering that you have lower abdominal pain. For this, you need to have a complete pelvic check up and appropriate vaginal swabs for infection, urine testing for urine infection etc.
Burning sensation in the feet is mostly because of biotin deficiencies, for which you should take proper supplements. It can also be due to your peri menopausal transition, where common finding is burning sensation in extremities.
One word for your gall bladder stone. A 21 mm stone generally requires removal if you have symptoms like pain in the upper abdomen, indigestion, flatulence etc. Please have a surgical opinion for this too.

Looking forward to hearing from you again with a complete ultrasound report.
Meanwhile, take care and feel free to ask for further clarifications.
Follow-up: Found bulky and anteverted uterus. Feeling abdominal discomfort with burning vagina. Remedy? 19 hours later
I have uploaded the ultrasound report. Kindly review.
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 2 hours later
I have gone through your ultrasound report.
Apart from a bulky uterus, there is no other worrisome finding.
You should still have a clinical examination by a gynecologist for your vaginal burning, and also have a repeat transvaginal ultrasound for better detailing of pelvic anatomy.
At present, from the gynecological point of view, there is nothing abnormal in your ultrasound report.
I repeat that the gall bladder calculus ( stone ) is large enough to require surgery.
take care