Feeling burning sensation all over body and have BP of 90/60. What's wrong?

Nov 2013

My pressure reading 90/60 and some times i feel my entire body is burning and heat is going out.
Posted Thu, 13 Dec 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 27 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

BP of 90/60 mmHg is within normal limits, so, there is no need to worry about it.

Regarding your other symptoms, please get the following blood tests- serum vitamin B12 level and thyroid profile- tested.

If you are anxious, try to relax, do yoga and meditation. You may take Zolpidem if necessary for sleep.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.

Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad