Exhausted, lightheaded, stuffy head, flushed face, recovering from bronchitis. Have diabetes, high BP and cholesterol

I'm female, 56 yo, 4'11", weight about 220. Diabetic (uncontrolled), HBP, high cholesterol. I have a history of sinus and respiratory issues, had left kidney removed about 10 years ago (renal call carcinoma), gallbladder about 8 years before.
I'm just getting over a bout of bronchitis (2 weeks) but I am not getting any energy back. I'm exhausted all the time, just walking down the hall winds me. My head feels stuffy all the time, and I'm light-headed frequently. I'm at a convention I love but I just can't find the energy to do anything. And my face seems to be slightly flushed.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 6 hours later

You better XXXXXXX a doctor / hospital in the local area immediately and rest in a hospital for a day or two. You might need a thorough check up to look for complications of uncontrolled blood sugar. I prefer you take care of your health now and attend the convention at a later date when healthy.

The fatigue can be because of important reasons which can prove detrimental like hypoglycemia which is very common amongst uncontrolled diabetics. There are other reasons that insists on immediate hospitalization like unable to walk, stuffy head, light headedness including low output from the heart to suit to current bodily needs.

I sincerely advice you not to waste any time for decision making.