Child having recurrent lump inside mouth on lower lips. Got operated but it comes again. Suggest?

Hello Doctor,
My daughter is only 11 years old and she has been suffering from whitish like lump inside her mouth on lower lip. We took her to a dentist and tried some medicine but no luck. She had a small surgery but it appered again. One month ago, the dentist referred to a dental surgeon and two surgeons operated her lip and it was a major surgery. After nearly one month, yesterday, the whitish color lump with pain appeared again. Now, I am really worried. For God sake, could any one please advice what to do. It is appearing on same spot repeatdly.
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Akhilesh Dubey 1 hour later
Thanks for sharing your concerns,

I can understand your worry about your daughter, with available information she is most likely having cyst mucocele. Recurrence points to the possibility, other differential include infection.

Please upload a picture of the swelling in open mouth, There is feature to upload a file. The picture will help in further guidance in detail.
I look forward to hear from you soon.

With Best Regards.

Dr. Akhilesh Dubey M.D.