Child having high fever. Giving paracetomal 250 and azithromycin 100mg. Any suggestion?

My daughter is 4 years old.her weight is 14kg.she is suffering from fever 102 F.I gave 4 ml of paracetomal 250 and 100mg of azithromycin. are these enough till i take her to hospital tomorrow.
Posted Sat, 5 Jan 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 42 minutes later
Dear XXXXXXX You can repeat paracetamol 250 mg 3 to 4 times daily or the fever.
On top of it tepid sponge her and give plenty of fluid for hydration. The antibiotic
azithromycin can be given according to her weight after consultation with the doctor.
I think it will be okay.
Please let me know if you got any queries.
Kindest regards
Dr S.K.Mukherjee