Child has consistent vomiting, nausea, abdominal pan, body itching, orange urine since diagnosis of mycoplasma. Help?

hi my child has been sick for 2 weeks symptoms include vomiting, nausea, abdominal pain, and now itching all over.....also urine is orange........ was diagnosed with mycoplasma one year ago and has been feeling fatigue and unwell on and off . can you please help thanks
Posted Tue, 4 Jun 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Imraan Hussain 11 minutes later

Thanks for your query

I can understand your concerns.

These are the symptoms of acute hepatitis, in which the urine turns yellow along with nausea and itching.
1. Is there any history of drug intake?
2. Is there any history of worm infestation?
3. Is there any abnormal behavior you noticed?
4, Is there any history of fever?

My advise is to do her Liver function test along with abdominal ultrasound and urine routine examination.

Waiting up for your follow up queries.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.