Chances of pregnancy by fingering with precum on it?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Feb 2013
Feb 2013

Pediatrician
Question
Can you get pregnant by getting fingured if they may have had pre cum on there fingers
Posted Sun, 24 Mar 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 2 hours later
No, The chances are rare that one can get pregnant just by manual manipulation with fingers.

Follow-up: Chances of pregnancy by fingering with precum on it? 3 minutes later
What about if the man had pre cum on his fingers though

Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 11 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,

The sperm viability and survival outside the semen and vaginal fluid is not possible.

The survival of sperm requires fluid medium with a continuous supply of sugar in the form of fructose.

Therefore, there is no possibility to get pregnancy by this finguring method of pre-ejaculated semen on a finger out side of the vagina.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know.

Regards.

Follow-up: Chances of pregnancy by fingering with precum on it? 2 minutes later
Thank you so much for your help i have another question to ask. Can you get pregnant wile you are on your period

Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 9 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

You are welcome.

And thank you for getting back.

If your periods are regular, usually there are no chances of getting pregnancy.

But with irregular periods on rare occasions there will be possibility of getting pregnancy.

But I advise you to avoid sex during period or use condom as there are increased chances getting infection due to raw surface of uterus lining.

Regards.

Follow-up: Chances of pregnancy by fingering with precum on it? 5 minutes later
So do you think i can be pregnant from getting fingured on my period but im not sure if he has pre cum on his finger as i did wank him off n i cant remember if he wiped the pre cum off his penis or if i did this is hat im worrying about please write back

Hi XXXXXXX

Thank you for your query,

Don't worry as the finguring will not lead to pregnancy.

And while on period, getting pregnancy with real sex(insertion of penis) is very rare and with finguring it is not possible to get pregnancy.

So stop worrying and enjoy a healthy sexual life.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please feel free to consult me.

Regards.