Can I take imol plus for toothache while breast feeding?

Pediatrician
Question
Can I take imol plus during breast feed.I have a severe toOthache
Posted Thu, 16 Jan 2014 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your question. Yes you can take imol plus during breastfeeding. I also suggest you to get examined by dentist as you may need a course of antibiotic in case of any infection. Hope I have answered your query. Take care. God bless..

Follow-up: Can I take imol plus for toothache while breast feeding? 24 minutes later
Thanks doctor. I was worried with different opinion from different opl

Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Thanks for your follow up. There is nothing to worry. Imol plus is paracetamol plus ibuprofen plus caffiene and there is no harm in taking it. Or you can take combination of paracetamol with ibuprofen. Hope I have answered. God bless..

Follow-up: Can I take imol plus for toothache while breast feeding? 28 minutes later
It will not the effect the baby's health right.

Brief Answer: no Detailed Answer: Thanks again. Relax,take medicine 8 hourly and wait for 24 hours and in case it persist as I already mentioned get examined by dentist for further management. Hope it will help. God bless.