Breathing problem after I stopped taking lorazepam. Why?

they just checked my heart, and it was ok, but I have this deep breathing problem that makes me tire, even if I am sitting down I doit for time to time. mak me tire and weak, and a unstable.
The problem started 3 days after I quit lorazepam. But now is medicine problem? if so, what should I take. At the emergency they gave me lorazepam again and alleviated the symtoms, today I took two lorazepams and I feel a relief but I still have the feelings at a certain level. If it was lorazepam induced will they go away? and take just a little more (2 and 1/2 mg) aday and taper.
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Side effect of Lorazepam.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query.

The most adverse effects of Lorazepam includes respiratory depression and Central nervous system effects.

This is dose dependent and occurs in higher doses.

So you need to lower the doses and maintain at lorazepam at 1 mg 2 to 3 times a day.

Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there are any clarifications.