Am pregnant. Want to know about a reliable stem cell bank

I am basedout of Mumbai and currently in my 8th month of pregnancy. I was keen on going ahead with stem cell banking for the Banking. Regarding the same it would be great if you could advise
1) A reliable stem cell bank with whom I could get into an agreeement
2) Provide clarification on whether the place of the Bank has any impact. As in do I need to look for a Stem cell Bank in Mumbai itself or can look outside
3) What are some important points I need to consider before going ahead with this
Posted Thu, 6 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Juhi 29 hours later

Firstly, I want to appreciate your decision to go ahead with stem cell banking. Relicord (by reliance) and lifecell are two reliable stem cell banks. Relicord is based in Mumbai, though location of the bank does not have much impact.

You can further find details on their respective website.

The cost of banking must be considered, it is about 50,000 - 100,000.

The use of stem cells is limited now, but with more research, the use of stem cells will expand.

Hope I have answered your query, if there are any more questions, please let me know.

Dr Juhi.