Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

what treatment should one take for hair line gap in right hip joint ?

I have a severe pain in right hip joint .Dr. say that during the childhood days I may had a fractoure but I dont remember. It is a hair line gap in right hip joint. I am 50 yrs. female. Sometime it is so aggravated that I find only solution as surgery . ol suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Pulmonology 's  Response
You need to go as per your doctors advice. Your fracture may have nonunion/malunion/arthritis. Let your doctor treat you fully, it may settle with medicines if simple or may need surgery if its a major issue.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor