what is normal blood pressure?

mine is 136 over 88
Wed, 13 Feb 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hallo,
Normal Blood Pressure is 120 / 80. This is suggested Range.
140 / 90 is High Normal. Above this range , is called High Blood Pressure.
But you are not mentioned your age and the time of mesurement, either in the morning or evening ,either before food or after food.
Any way your Blood Pressure Range is 136 / 88 ,according to your statement.
Now it is High Normal , eventhough it is possible to increase in future,
So that,say good bye to High salt foods , Saturated Fat , Hydrogenated Oils and Vegetable Oils.
Add , Apples, Bananas , Grapes , Orange juice and plenty of Cold water.
Keep good health.
Maadhav's  Response
New Guidelines released by the AHA state that now, Normal blood pressure is below 120/80, now it is preferebly 110/70