What is Saturated fat?
Saturated fat is fat that consists of triglyceride containing only saturated fatty acids. foods containing a high proportion of saturated fat include animal fats such as cream, cheese, butter, and ghee; suet, tallow, lard, and fatty meats; as well as certain vegetable products such as coconut oil, cotton seed oil, palm kernel oil, chocolate, and many prepared foods.
Questions and answers on "Saturated fat"
Health resources related to Saturated fat
- Saturated fat vs unsaturated fat
- Saturated fat doesn t cause heart disease
- How much saturated fat per day
- Human body dependent on saturated fat and vitamins
- Saturated fat vs trans fat
- Definition of saturated fat
- Healthy amount of saturated fat per day
- Saturated fat per day
- Structure of saturated fat
- Grams of saturated fat per day