Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

sgpt level 102

my sgpt (alt) levele is 102. all other liver tests are normal...cbc normal ... cholesterol is bit on higher side ie 200 but triglyceride are 178 ...otherwise healty male of 29 years of age....should i be concerned about sgpt levels? i have no other symptoms
Asked On : Wed, 15 Sep 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1177
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Yasser
your sgpt level is high i would also advice to seek a scan to rule out fatty liver changes also. In mean time you can start with herbal liver tonics , have tab. nirocil
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
SGPT is surely high ;please get bilirubin checked ;if there is jaundice SGPT can be high;also check for AUSTRAIA ANTIGEN (HbSAg).if both are fine no need to worry if you have no symptoms.For cholestrol & triglyceride follow strict diet & exercise as advised by a doctor close to your residence.consult a doctor.
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor