Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

rashes on his skin and it really flares up..

I have a query relating to my childs skin condition My first born son is of age 3 years. He often gets rashes on his skin and it really flares up. upon consulting the doctor they said that he has allergies to mosquito bites. It is very persistent from last 8 months. I wanted to have a second opinion with some good skin specialist in and around koramangala, hsr or indiranagar. The areas most affected is hands and face and also legs sometimes on stomach. They ruled out psorasis but none of the allopathy mediciences seems to be working. We are applying a massage oil before bath also when the condition flares... the current doctor has suggested cladryl But I am not happy with the recuperation. He eats OK, and drinks enough water
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  327
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Meet Dr. Elizabeth, or Dr. John in dermatology OPD in St. Johns. Your son might be needing to get a skin allergen patch testing to figure out what all substances he is allergic to such that you can effectively prevent further recuperations.

Answered: Fri, 8 Jan 2010
  User's Response
you can meet Dr sujaya hegde Phone - 25255611
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  User's Response
395, CMH road, Indranagar; she is a well known dermatologist
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor