Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

please suggest some effective ways to reduce much weight in less time.

i am 23 years old female..i am suffering from obesity from last 10 previous weight was 82 and my height is 5 3.i had also joined slimming center and just reduced 3-4 kgs in 1year..after that i took many medicines,but no results!...after leaving slimming center and medicines,my weight again started increasing and it went up to 90 kgs..then i consulted a dietician,from last 10 months i am on strict diet and lost only 12 kgs.due to reduction of weight my skin also loosend near arms. please suggest some effective ways to reduce much weight in less time. thank you in advance..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Loosing 12 kgs in 10 months is a good enough speed. You are already following a strict diet. Added to it you can do some exercise also. None of the medicines will help you as all of them have a tendency to make you gain weight once you stop taking these medicines.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor