Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

i have a mouth sores with blood clots

i have a mouth sore with blood clots. can i be told whata these are and advis me what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  839
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist, Orthodontics 's  Response
Usually mouth sores are due to Vit B and C deficiency. It is advisable to load yourself with Vit B complex supplements and Vit C. Application of local ointments like Mucopain would lead to pain relief and healing would be possible with ointments like Hexigel. Try applying these before and after meals
Answered: Thu, 5 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Dentist, Endodontics Dr. Manisha Rao's  Response
Hi, the mouth ulcers could be an allergic reaction to medications, a viral infection, a manifestation of immune deficiency diseases, a response to dental treatments and chemicals and various other factors. The conditions needs to be treated after a careful clinical examination. Please consult a Dental Surgeon for the same.
Answered: Sat, 28 Aug 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor