Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

i am 22 years old male and i have orchitis problem in right testis

Sir i am 22 years old male and i have orchitis problem in right testis. Dear sir, i am 22 years old male and i have orchitis in right testis from 6 months . it is seen in colour sonography that epididymitis is present on right testis. there is no pain now but when i walk fast or masterbate it feels small pain or irretation in right testis during that time only. this is continuously from 3-4 months . what should i do plz help
Asked On : Sun, 30 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  315
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have been suffering from orchitis, symptoms of it are blood ejaculation, swellon testis, pain , n blood in urine. cause of it is chamldia or gonococcal infection. you should consult with your doc n start proper antibiotic for it as soon as possible.
Answered: Fri, 19 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor