Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

how i can get rid of my pimples on the forehead and my cheeks?



Could you please suggest me how i can get rid of my pimples on the forehead and my cheeks.


Its a never ending thing that keeps on coming and goin..


Please help..

Asked On : Wed, 14 Jul 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  305
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
The main concern is the cause behind the acne. Acne is due to hyperactivity of sebaceous glands and is caused by excessive sebum production. There are various factors:
Eat a healthy balanced diet comprising of fresh fruits and veggies.
Avoid sweets, junk and spicy food.
Exercise regularly.
Wash your face 2 to 3 times in a day and avoid settling of oil, dirt and grim on face.
Check if there is any dandruff in your hairs.
Answered: Wed, 14 Jul 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Yes i do have dandruff in my hair, i have a balanced diet and not much of spicy food is consumed.
So does dandruff cause this?
Answered: Wed, 14 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor