Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

black marks in skin

hi. doctor my name is abeer from sri lanka age 21 my problem is my face left side some black marks ( i can't explain i can talk English normally ) pls doctor i need help can i sent photos this black marks i gone hospital doctor give note and medicines i'll sent this all scan after need email add pls
Asked On : Tue, 4 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  438
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Black marks could be due to tanning of the skin. It should be treated with antitanning creams and avoiding exposure to sun as the first line of treatment. Next comes chemical peeling and the most advanced being laser treatment.
Answered: Tue, 15 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor