beauty tips

how can i make skin fair tight(with out wrinkles)? how can i cure black spots due to pimples? suggest some best creams for curing pimples black spots
Sun, 21 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi.. You need to understand the skin color is God given.  Scientifically it is the genetic make up that decides the color of the skin and you cannot alter the genes.. However you may use a few skin products which can lighten the skin.. The garnier products/nutregena products are good for skin lightening and reduction of black spots.. Also avoid unnecessary exposure to the sun.. Follow a healthy diet with good stress management skills..