Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Would like to increase my weight from 45 kg, What is the best solution for better personality ?

hello sir, i m 20 years old girl,i want to increase my body weight, i m having 45 kg weight but i couldnt look like that,i m looking as weak persnality,my height is approximately 5.1 kindly giv me the solution to hav the good persnality.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
5.1 with 45 kg is good, you can be said underweight only for 2 or 3 kg!!! so i think you are not satisfied may be because of shape of your can go gym because you need to do particular exercise for the shapes of your chest, waist, arms,thighs etc. gym have good facility for this type of people. i can assure you will have good personality because i experienced same thing with my own self too ! its the matter of 2 3 months only. plz concentrate on high protein diet, plenty of milk and its products, fruits esp bananas, khajoor etc.
I hope I answered your query. Wish you good health.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor