Would like info for corneal, eye transplant or microchip to restore

Would like info for corneal, eye transplant or microchip to restore limited vision. I found my sister after searching for her for 30 years. She was born with limited vision in only one eye, which became progressively worse over time. She is now totally blind and I m wondering if there is any possibility of her receiving a corneal or eye transplant so that she can have at least partial vision. I read about the success of microchip implantation (beneath the retina ), and would like know where this type of surgery is available. My sister is a healthy and independent 60 year old. Thank you..
Thu, 1 Sep 2011