Suggest treatment for shivering, blurred vision and leg pain along with weight gain

Hello doctor, My name is sameer, i am 29 and live in UAE (middel east), my problem is i am increasing weight very rapidly, i had 2 surgerys in 3 months (starting from december 2010 to feburary 2011) for Tonsils and Nose at that time my last weight scan was 78.9 KG, today my weight has exceeded 86 kg, where as my height is 169 cm, through out the day my body needs high dose of sugar, if i dont take sugar (candys, especially chocolates) i feel shevering, lifeless legs, low vision, pain in my legs, and sleepy. When i have sugar suppliment i get normal. I had all the tests including Thiroyd, T3, T4, urine, sugar, cholostrol, all tests are normal except fat on liver. doctors dont understand the homocide. could it be Type ll Dibaties? What medicen should i use
Tue, 19 Aug 2014