Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Women and health

Hello doctor my name is preethi 32 years old married since 8 years v have no issues now my gynec got done thyroid and fsh test done she said my fsh is at higher side it is 15.67 so i have to go for ivf i had brain hammarage last 5 years back am on antiepileptic drugs what if fsh is bit higher side am scared pls explin me
Asked On : Fri, 12 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  428
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  Anonymous's Response

FSH is follicular stimulating works to make the follices grow inside the ovary..if it is high, then the development of more folicles might take place. Take a second opinion from a renowned gynecologist to ask the further line of treatment for your condition.

Answered: Mon, 15 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor