Woke with erection. Popping sound when trying to fold penis. Testicles large, dark blue, blood in stools. Recommendations?

Hi. I woke up with an erection, and when I tried to fold it down it my penis made a popping sound. Now my testicles are almost 3x the normal size, a dark blue color, and there is blood in my stools. Is there something serious I should be concerned about happening? I don't have insurance, and I don't know whether I should see anyone or not. Thank you.
Thu, 30 May 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
sustained injury to your erected penis .
Most likely it is fracture of the penis where Tunica Albuginea an envelope that covers Carpora Cavernosa gets ruptured resulting in haematoma in the scrotum and penis.
You have to rush to emergency room for some basic investigations like Ultrasound scanning of the penis and get it repaired.
Though you have no insurance you have to manage the funds and take necessary treatment as early as you can .
Dr.Patil.