Will stomach pain and vomiting happen after every infusion of vectibix?

my husband got his first infusion of Vectibix yesterday (Monday) and when he was finished with the infusion he had a very bad stomach ach so when we got home it was very bad and he took a Rx pain med. from the dr and it did not help until it was time for the second pill , he also had a fever and vomited. What we would like to know is will this happen even time he get his infusion which is every other week. Thank you for your help.
Thu, 14 Mar 2019