Why nipples are sensitive and skin is peeling ?

My nipples are sensitive and the skin is peeling , Why?
Fri, 27 May 2011
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
skin peeling can be due to variety of reasons, it is better to consult an dermatologist for proper diagnosis. nothing serious. relax

My Left Under eye has redness,sensitivity,puffiness and skin is peeling.It started in Arizona, and has got worse now in Palm Springs. I have...

Recent questions on  Skin care

i am a 48 yr old woman currently diagnosed as menopausal. I have these itchy rashes on my abodomen, back and buttocks. They itch for several days,...

my 31/2 week old seems to have a cold he sounds congested (my older 2 have colds and sore throat) anything I can do for him? He also has dru...

I have developed eye exzema (at least that is the current diagnosis), also a spotty rash round one side of my mouth. Hydrocortisone has not helped...

rash
i have a rash right below my belly button thats been there for two years itches all the time it wontt ggo away tried lotions an creams . it...

hi, I was just curious if a topical drug that has an alcohol base could enter my bloodstream thus effecting my blood alcohol level. Also can skin...

In mid 50s now and as in the past and still now, every time I have sexual intercourse I breakout with acne . Sometimes painful acne. What is going...

my question is regarding the redness of my skin basically I have a fair skin tone, and my redness occur on my check area s. I follow a proper skin...