Why nipples are sensitive and skin is peeling ?

My nipples are sensitive and the skin is peeling , Why?
Fri, 27 May 2011
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
skin peeling can be due to variety of reasons, it is better to consult an dermatologist for proper diagnosis. nothing serious. relax

My Left Under eye has redness,sensitivity,puffiness and skin is peeling.It started in Arizona, and has got worse now in Palm Springs. I have stopped all use of cosmetics, and my susal creams, I am bathing the area carefully and using a hypoallergic cream. It does not itch now, put is still swollen red and some flaking of skin. what do you think I have? why only one under eye? and what treatment do you recommend?

Hi doctor, I have hyper pigmentation and skin is really sensitive. I have mix of hereditory pigmentation and pigmentation due to acne . I also have lentigens. A beauty clinic suggested me to go Cosmo peels. But one of the dermotologist told me that there is no cure to this. There are treatments available but those treatments may have side effects i may loss the colour of my skin. I would like to know if cosmo peel can help me out, but am also scared of going for it. I would not like to take any risk

I have hyper pigmentation and skin is really sensitive. I have mix of hereditory pigmentation and pigmentation due to acne pigmentation on my face and my skin specialist has advised Cosmo peel which costs Rs.35000. Shud I be going forward with the treatment

Recent questions on  Skin care

how much time it takes to get normal skin back. i was using betnovate n for few months and when i stopped rashes occured on my skin. i went to doctor he gave me moisrise lotion, cuti soft, dricare soap and novo phane tablet. and told me to come after 15 days. sir, i am quite worried of my skin. so wanted to know how much time it takes to get back normal skin. pls help

i applied veet hair remover yesterday on my back. After application i had burning sensation and found red rashs all over. i couldnt sleep whole nite as red rashes are still there and if i pour water it gives burning sensation. i have applied it earlier also but this reaction happened first time. I have taken citrizen in morning. please advice further course of action.

Hi Doctor,
I used veet to remove hair below my neck to bust area. Mainly till the bust not on it. Within 2 days it has become itchy and red rashes have appeared . Can you please advice me to cure it. It looks very bad and I have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks. I have no clue what to do. It is such that cannot be hidden either. I use a soap by seba med. And I'm applying clindamycin on rashes. What will help?

I have had this rash around the corners of my nose and down the sides of my mouth to just the sides of my chin, I have tried cortisone cream it doesn t work its like little tiny pimples in a little cluster. I even tried calamine lotion that didn t work either.

hi, I was just curious if a topical drug that has an alcohol base could enter my bloodstream thus effecting my blood alcohol level. Also can skin care products alcohol base enter the bloodstream if applied to the skin?

In mid 50s now and as in the past and still now, every time I have sexual intercourse I breakout with acne . Sometimes painful acne. What is going on and how do I correct this without stopping my sex life?

my question is regarding the redness of my skin basically I have a fair skin tone, and my redness occur on my check area s. I follow a proper skin care routine 2 time s facewash ( Himalayan face wash), moisturiser ( Nivea Soft), and using of...