Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Why is swallowing water difficult sometimes? Is it food pipe blocking?

my food pipe is narrow , i find very difficult to eat and even sometimes swallow water is difficult, i feel something is blocking from food going on..what should i do? pls suggest i cannot take tablet and allopathic medicine , pls suggest some homeopathic medicine long back i have done ENGEOSCOPY , and doctors said they found web at the entrance of my foodpine, which was broken and they suggested to get it done frequently..but i am afraid, i am not comfortable with scopy
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  282
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Sorry to see your status.
You have mechanical obstruction - it needs mechanical relief.
There is no known treatment that will relieve except by endoscopy.
A qualified gastroenterologist in a good centre can do it comfortably.
I am Allopathic practioner - trying to help, though you have stated otherwise
Good luck
Answered: Sun, 7 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor