Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Why do I have a burning sensation on the right part of the face with pain ?

burning sensation on the right part of the face with pain I am 47 year old female that suffers from arthritis in the neck ,jaw, knee and arms. I have had my gallbladder removed and i have had an operation for my arthritis in the shoulders and in the knee to ease the pain. I also suffer on high-blood pressure there and then. I have got fibroids in my uterus. I have been taking medication for my arthritis pain and high-blood pressure normally a blood thinner such as asperin. The burning sensation is felt on the right part of my face and when touched it feels hot and warm. The eyeballs hurt as well while touching.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

You seem to be suffering from quite a lot of problems. The burning sensation on the face is because of trigeminal neuralgia (a painful nerve condition) or arthritis of the temporo-mandibular joint. You need to consult a good neurologist/ENT specialist for the same. You might require modifications of few drugs.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor