What does persistent fatigue indicate?
Welcome and thanks for your query.
Tiredness can be due to several causes and causes like anemia, reduced kidney function, thyroid abnormalities and depression.
If you have had these tested, please upload the results. If not tested before, it may worth testing and excluding any serious illness.
In the meanwhile eat wholesome food, exercise minimum of 30 minutes a day and practice stress management techniques like relaxation exercises or yoga.
Since you have high blood pressure and unless you are on water pills, it is not advisable to take salt tablets without checking blood sodium.
Do get back to me if you have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause fatigue
- What is the remedy for fatigue and dizziness
- Can leukemia cause persistent fatigue, weakness?
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What could extreme fatigue and weight gain indicate
- What does sore throat fatigue and chills indicate
- Persistant fatigue post angioplasty
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- What is fatigue in materials
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?