Why do I get a shaky feeling in the vas deferens and the scrotom leading to weak erection and hasty orgasm ?

I have a feeling of shaking in my vas difference and my scrotom. what can be responsible for that. sometimes, I have week erection with hasty organsm and inability to sustain erection for a reasonable time.
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
hi,
welcome to the health care magic forum,the symptoms u mentioned suggest it be of erectile dysfunction ,i need to have details of your age,previous history of any similar or other complaints in the past etc,whether u practiced masturbation or still practice etc but apart from all this dont panic as this is a curable case .

send me details on dr.sayedirfan@gmail.com