Why did I get the scar on my lungs post the masectomy operation and how can I get rid of it ?

Hi im 29 f,i had a breast operation last yr 2010, diagnosed me a Giant Fibroadenoma,the doc told me it was a simple masectomy to be done by using a general anesthesia.before the procedure begin i followed the doc s instruction,not to eat and drink for hw many hrs.the operation is pretty done.after 5months of healing process..i had my lungs xray needed for my application abroad..but sadly i found out that i have a scar on my lungs,it was a little scar.and makes me feel shocked for the result bec i used to xray before my recent jobs and i had a clear normal lungs and one thing for sure i dont have any history problem on my lungs,never smoke,.why is this happening?is it the anesthesia?how can i take away this scar?If not,is there a big chances to go abroad even if i have a scar with no breast at all..i dont want to be hopeless bec of this.Pls advise me.Thanks and God Bless
Mon, 16 Jan 2012