Why am i getting itchy red spots around vagina and thighs ?

Im 16 . and ive been getting these red spots . it started near my vagina and now has spread to my tighs and legs.. its really itchy and i donno what to do ... could it be something to do with shaving? cuz i think thsta how it kinda started?? dont know what it could be and how could i treat it ??? please help.
Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Hi!Gerda,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Itchy red spots near thigh indicate a fungal infection.You can try with using a anti fungal cream locally .If it doesn't show a response in 2weeks , then consult a dermatologist for proper diagnosis.
regards,
Dr.chawda